How to update HTC Desire HD to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Blackout ICS Incredible v3.0.0
HTC was said that they will never update HTC Desire HD to the latest Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. But now, you can update your Desire HD to Android 4.0.4. Although it’s no official, it could be the best choice for you, if you are curious to taste the ICS. Yummy.The XDA-Devs user, QD2DC provide the update. On his thread, he said that the BlackOut v3.0.0 is fully working and ready to use.
It’s better for your to read the ChangeLog below :
~*~FUll WIPE REQUIRED~*~
Rebase to Incredible S 4.10.405.1 (Android 4.0.4)
Camera fixed AND Recording 480p and 720P WITH audio
Camera – Removed Stereo Recording and Front Facing Cam/Mirror App
Blackout BeastMode Kernel V1.0
New OC Values
Re-Wrote Tweaks App
Few new tweaks add (more to be added ota style )
Exclusive Blackout Skin v1.0 with Sense 4.0 Style Clock Widget (default)
OK, LET’S START THE UPDATE PROCESS
Now, we are ready to upgrade your firmware to a newer firmware. Follow this steps :
1. BACKUP YOUR APPS, MESSAGES, CONTACTS FIRST! You can use Titanium Backup to backup your apps etc.
2. DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK! We are not responsible for anything happen to your device.
3. It’s better to root your device first. Make sure that you have at least 75% battery life.
4. Download the Blackout ICS Incredible v3.0.0 ZIP file here, if you have Rapidshare account, you can download it here
5. After you download the file, now save the file and rename it to “update.zip”
6. Shut Down your HTC Desire HD.
7. go to Recovery Mode and choose “update from sdcard”
8. Find Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Blackout ICS Incredible v3.0.0 file (currently update.zip)
9. Update now. It may takes some minutes to complete.
10. Reboot your smartphone.
Voila, there it is, your HTC Desire HD is updated to Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream SandwichThis article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about blackout ics incredible v3 0 0, blackout_ics_incredible_v3 0 0, hd camera recording tweaks for desire z