How to update Bell’s LG Optimus 4G LTE to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from PC
We have inform you that Bell’s LG Optimus 4G LTE receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update, but the updates won’t come through OTA, that’s why you need to update your Optimus 4G LTE through PC. And here’s the simple tutorial to update your firmware to ICS.
You can update your LG smartphone by connecting it to a computer via USB cable and installing software from LG.
- If your phone is plugged into the computer, please unplug it before you begin.
- If you’ve already installed the USB driver and LG Mobile Support Tool on your computer, you can skip to step 5.
- Currently, this update can only be done on a Windows® computer
To update your LG smartphone:
- Visit LG Canada’s Smartphone and Mobile Phone Support page.
- Select your phone’s model number from the list, or type the model number in the search box.
Tip: to find the model number on your phone, select Menu > Settings > About phone.
- Click Windows USB Driver and select Run. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the USB driver.
- Once the USB driver is installed, click Software Update and follow the on-screen instructions to install the LG Mobile Support Tool.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- On the computer, select Start > Programs > LG Mobile Support Tool to launch the LG Mobile Support Tool.
- If a software update is available, your phone will start updating automatically. Do not disconnect your phone until the update is complete.
Congratulations, your Bell’s LG Optimus 4G LTE now receive Android 4.0 ice Cream Sandwich!
tags: Bell LS Optimus 4G LTE ICS
, LG Optimus 4G LTE
, Update Tutorial