Hello, today I will share my trick to hide my image from gallery, hide my credential files and more. You can do it easily. But always remember DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK.
Usually, I have some pics that are very private and not all people can view it, but I don’t find any android apps that suitable with my need. But, with this simple tutorial, you can hide them easily.
OK, here we go.
All you need is Windows PC.
1. Go to Command Prompt or type CMD on your “Run” box
2. Create .nomedia file. You can create it by typing “copy con .nomedia”
3. You will see .nomedia file in your folder.
4. Type “Exit”
5. Transfer your “.nomedia” file to your Android smartphone. Choose the folder that you want to be hidden.
6. Voila. You folder is hidden now. Nobody can’t see it.
It’s easy and fast. No Android App neededtags: Android Tricks