For those of you who spend most of times working in front of computer, there is a great chance that you will be interrupted with notifications from your Android handset. Sometimes, mute or silent your handset will become an effective solution. But if you’re happen to receive an important message or call, there is no doubt that you need to provide an immediate respond. Thanks to DeskNotifier, you can do it without having to leave your desk! Interested to use this app? Read my complete tutorial below.
1. Download DeskNotifier for Android and Windows. Install them both on respective device
2. When you open the Android app for the first time, DeskNotifier will ask you to enable some accessibility settings. The app won’t work until you do this guys
3. On the other hand, the Windows version of the app will ask you to adjust some basic settings like language, auto start, etc
4. Enter your Androd handset’s IP address on DeskNotifier. Please note that you need to repeat this process everytime you launch the app. Off course you can connect your phone to computer via USB cable, but that is not the practical solution that we’re currently looking for
5. Once you complete the sync process, you should start to receive a small pop up of your Android notification. They are very readable and easy to get rid
6. Click on the pop up balloon to reply messages. You can also click DeskNotifier icon on task bar and start to send new messages!
Well, that is all i can tell you right now guys. If you want to ask more about this tutorial, feel free to contact me via comment box below. I will be happy to provide you with more guide on DeskNotifier.tags: Android, computer, desktop, guide, handset, How to, Message, Notifications, PC, Reply, SMS, text, Tutorial, Windows