Motorola Droid 4 now get Android 4.0.4 Android Ice Cream Sandwich
Motorola Droid 4 now get Android 4.0.4 Android Ice Cream Sandwich!
Yep, the smartphone now taste the ICS update. If you own a Droid 4, you should be happy and anxious, since this means that the update is on its way.
At this stage, Motorola are probably just readying their respective OTA servers for the deployment.
This is the Motorola Droid 4 update details :
- The home screen now includes acustomizable Launch Bar. You can easily drag apps, shortcuts and folders in and out of the Launch Bar for access from any home screen.
- Enhanced notifications window include access to settings menu and new swipe to dismiss functionality for individual notifications.
- The direct access lock screen takes you directly to Camera, Text, Messages, or Unlock.
- Issues Corrected / Enhancements
- OS Upgrades
· Device is enabled for Global Roaming. Now take advantage of voice and data services in
over 205 countries worldwide.
· Integration of new version of Backup Assistant Plus.
· Mobile IM has been removed.
· Color for Facebook application is preloaded.
Enhanced Customer Support with Verizon Remote Diagnostics
New customer care solution to improve customer service experience. When a customer calls into Verizon Wireless
customer care, this solution, with the customer’s permission, allows support personnel to remotely view the user’s
device for device training, application demonstrations and troubleshooting.
Email / Messaging
· Improved Stability and connectivity with Email.
· Successfully download and save ringtones.
Stability and Performance Improvements
· Mobile Hotspot – Improved connectivity.
· Reduced device resets and power cycling.
· Camera quality has been improved for better pictures.
· Improved My Gallery performance.
· Voice Mail Notification shows the correct of unread messages.
· Updated Mobile Hotspots Icon.
· Visual Voice Mail shortcut on home screen changed to a standard voicemail shortcut.
· Clear Contact pictures are displayed for phonebook contacts.
Update yours now!
Go to Settings >> About Phone >> System Updates!
And download the Motorola Droid 4 updates right now!
Please let me know if you have taste the ICS!