For those of you who love to play android game on older handset, you must be quite familiar with Chainfire 3D. It is an app that make the game think that your handset is using specific type of GPU (eg: Qualcomm, PowerVR, or Nvidia). By installing this app, your handset will be able to run some latest game titles that naturally not compatible with your handset. Off course you will experience some laggy performance or graphics downgrade, but that is not a big deal right?
Today, i will teach you how to install Chainfire 3D to Samsung Galaxy W. Interested to learn such thing? Then keep reading guys!
1. Make sure that you have root your Samsung Galaxy W
2. Navigate to Google Play store and install Chainfire 3D on your handset
3. Grab the plugin package from this link
4. Extract the package and you will get three different files. Depend on what type of game that you want to play, you should move libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip, libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip or libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip to the root folder of your SD card. Remember, it is very important for you to not extract the contents of these .zip file
5. Launch Chainfire 3D app and install the driver
6. You should reboot your handset then. Once you get back to your home screen, you should re-open the app and pick Install Plugins option
7. The app will automatically recognize any plugin files that available on your SD card. I recommend you to install all those three plugins
8. Go back to main menu and navigate to Default OpenGL Settings > Use Plugin. You should be able to pick between Nvidia, PowerVR or Qualcomm emulation
That’s it! Now you can play more 3D or Tegra based game on your Galaxy W. If you’re happen to experience any problem with this guide, do not hesitate to write it down on the comment box below. I will try my best to help you guys.tags: Chainfire 3D, Galaxy W, game, Install, SAmsung, Tutorial