How to Save Gameloft’s Data in Galaxy W’s SD Card
Samsung Galaxy W I8150 is an old Android. But believe or not, there are still lot of person here in my country that use this handset. Even for an over one year old handset, Galaxy W is a good gaming device. At least you can play some modified Gameloft’s game with it. If you have such handset and love to install lot of games on your Galaxy W, then you should read my article here. I will teach you how to to put your game’s data on SD card. No root or swap required!!!
Please note that this tutorial is only worked for Gameloft’s game
1. Download APK tools by Duero
2. Extract the package on your computer
3. Move the .apk file of Gameloft game that you want to modified inside the APK tools folder that you’ve extracted on the second step
4. Execute Auto Patch samsung.exe file. Wait for about 1 or 2 minutes. If the process run successfully, you should receive new file named as 4PDA_Samsung_ExternalSD_by_Duero.apk
5. Rename the .apk file and move it to your SD card
6. Install the .apk
7. There should be a new folder called GI on your SD card. Move the game’s data here and you should be able to play your game like usual!
Well, that is all i can tell you right now guys. If you want to ask more on this tutorial, feel free to contact me via comment box below. I will try my best to help you.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about gameloft patcher, nieuwe samsung galaxy w