How to Activate 3D Interface on Google Map
Google Map has become our best friend in finding path and most efficient route to our destination. The latest update on the app now allow us to view the map on 3D interface! But how to activate this new feature?
Well, it is quite simple guys, although i must say that not all users manage to figure it out instantly since it is well hidden. Even if you plan to explore the Google Map menu all-day, you won’t be able to find the 3D map menu. That is why i am here today to explain to you how to access such feature on Google Map.
So, here we go. When you want to see a 3D render of a map that you’re currently view, all you have to do is drag down on the screen with two fingertips. You will see that the moment after you do that, Google Maps will tilt down about 45 degrees or so, depends on how long that you drag on the screen. If you want to see outline of famous building around the world, you just have to zoom the 3D interface. The traditional pinch-to-zoom gesture will do the job.
As soon as you finish with the 3D look, you can go back to the traditional flat map by drag up on the screen with two fingertips. Easy isn’t it?
Well, that is all i can tell you right now guys. If you want to ask more about Android tips, feel free to write down your question on the comment box below. I will be happy to read and answer it.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about how to get google play on klu lt7033, how to activate 3d maps on galaxy s2
- Hisense Sero 7 Pro Offer Nvidia Tegra 3 and Android 4.1 for $149 Only
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Global Sales Start this Weekend for $500
- Polaroid PMID720 Now Sold for $100. Featuring Dual-Core CPU and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Google+ for Android Now Feature Auto Backup and Built-In Photo Editor
- Google Hangouts will be Integrated to SMS and Voice Soon
Today Hot News
- does android gingerbread 2 3 run hay wire
- how do i activate parental controls on my samsung galaxy tablet
- instagram says sd card full
- Control Android via PC
- top budget app for andriod
- klu app store
- content://com android browser home/
- how to kill apps on android 2 3
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc S
- lg 4x hd adb driver