How to Enable Bravia Engine on Sony Xperia Play
Earlier on this day, we’ve already teach you how to optimize the system performance of Sony Xperia Play. This is mean that you’re probably already enjoy a fast blazing game performance on your handset right now. But what if we tell that you can make all the games on the Xperia Play looks even better? Interested? Well, all is possible by installing Sony Bravia HD engine on your device and today, we’re gonna teach you how to do that.
Before we get started, please note that it is important for you to do this tutorial AT YOUR OWN RISK. We won’t take any responsible for temporary or permanent damage that caused by this guide.
1. Install Root Explorer, Busybox, and terminal emulator on your Xperia Play. Grab and extract this package, there should be plenty of sh file on it.
2. Grab the add_to_buildprop.sh file and save them in the root folder of your SDcard
3. Launch terminal emulator, you need to type and enter this following command
su (choose allow)
4. Open Root Explorer and navigate to system/buildprop. Look at the bottom part of this file. There should be two new command line added. It should look like this:
5. Grab the be_movie and be_photo files. Move them to system/etc folder via Root Explorer
6. Don’t forget to change the permission to RW-R-R
7. On the READ section, select all options available (user, group, others)
8. On the WRITE section, only put mark on user option
9. Reboot your Xperia Play and you’re done
Well, that’s all we can tell you right now guys. If you think that we miss something from our explanation, feel free to contact us via comment box below. We are also welcome any kind of suggestion here.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about bravia engine xperia play