How to Update Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 with Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM
This is a great news for the proud owners of Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. The new Miracle android custom ROM is now available for your handset guys. It is currently tagged with build number v3.0. Today, we will teach you how to install this custom ROM. Please note that this is not an official ROM from Samsung and Google. Installing this device will make your warranty void, so please note that you should do this at your own risk.
There are plenty of new features included on this custom ROM. It is currently sized at 77,2 MB. Ice Cream Sandwich theme that made by Achep is currently set as default. There are also some tweak that have been done, including GPS sensors, Adrenaline Engine, more free RAM, more internal data storage space, improved battery lifetime, blue screen lock, transparent status bar, new Google Play, and Roboto font set.
Before we get started, make sure that you’ve already done these following things. First, create a full backup of all your important file, including sms, contacts, settings, and apps. Second, charge your handset for up to 60% or above. This is important to avoid unexpected errors during the installation process. Third, enable the USB Debugging mode by navigate to Settings > Applications > Development. Finally, disable any kind of antivirus or firewall app in your computer. When you’re done with all of these stuffs, we can start the tutorial right away.
1. Grab the Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
2. Plug your handset into the computer and move the file package inside the root folder of your SD card
3. Now, turn off your handset and boot into Recovery Mode. This can be done by press and hold both Menu and Power button
4. Once you already there, select Install Zip From SD card > Choose Zip From SD card. Locate the Miracle v3.0 custom ROM and the installation process should start immediately
5. Wait until the process to finish, go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now
Congratulations! You’ve just install the Miracle Android custom ROM to your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830. If you encounter any problem with this tutorial, don’t hesitate to use the comment box below and send us the question. We will try our best to help you.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about gt i8160, galaxy ace theme, rom galaxy ace plus, samsung qalaksi temalari 5830, samsung temalari, tema samsung galaxy ace 2, theme galaxy ace, theme samsung galaxy ace 2