Samsung Exhibit 4G SGH-T759 proud owners, we have a great news for you. Today, we decided to come out with a full detailed instruction on how to root your handset! Sounds great isn’t it? If you’re not too familiar with the rooting term, let us explain it a little bit for you. Rooting is an attempt to break the security protection in your android device, which in turn will provide you with super user title. This is mean that you can do whatever you want to your device, from installing custom android ROM to overclock it’s processors!
Before we get started, make sure that you’ve done or met these terms and conditions. First, create a full backup of all your important data, including sms, contacts, apps, settings, etc. Next, charge your handset up to 60% or above. This is important to avoid unexpected error during the process. Third, enable the USB debugging mode by navigate to Settings > Applications > Development. Fourth, enable the unknown sources function. When you’re done with all of these stuffs, we can start the tutorial right away.
1. First, grab the ADB USB drivers package and install it in your computer
2. Grab the Rooting package and save it in your computer
3. Extract the rooting package
4. Connect your phone to the computer via USB cable
5. Browse inside the extracted files, you should be able to find a file named ZergRushTempRoot.bat. Execute this file
6. A command prompt should pop-out immediately. Follow the instructions
7. Once the root process over, navigate to Google Play and install Root Checker app. It will tell you if your handset is rooted already
Congratulations! You’ve just root your Samsung Exhibit 4G. If you encounter any problem during the whole process, there’s no need to worry folks. You can always go to the first step and repeat the whole guide once again. Feel free to use the comment box below to write down your question. We will try our best to help you.tags: Exhibit 4G, Root, SAmsung, SGH-T579