LG Lucid 4G is now rootable guys! Today we will teach you how to do it. Although rooting will automatically void your warranty, it could bring you with huge advantage. You can install some custom ROM on your handset and even push the CPU clock to it’s limit. Please note that we are not taking responsible for any kind of damage that caused by this tutorial, so do this at your own risk.
Before we get started, make sure that you’ve already done these following things. First, create a full backup of all your important files, including sms, contacts, apps, and settings. Second, charge your handset up to 60% or above. This is important to avoid unexpected backup during the whole process. Third, enable the USB Debugging Mode by navigate to Settings > Applications > Development. Finally, disable any kind of anti virus or firewall app in your computer. When you’re done with all of these stuffs, we can start the tutorial right away.
1. Grab the LG Lucid 4G Rooting Tool and save it in your computer
2. Extract the .zip file package and you should end up with six different files
3. Connect your handset into the computer via USB cable
4. Execute the run.bat file and a command prompt will pop out immediately
5. All you have to do is press the enter key to start the rooting process
6. Once it’s done your handset will reboot
7. Soon after it reach home screen, remove your device
Congratulations! You’ve just root your LG Lucid 4G. Please let us know if you encounter any problems while applying this tutorial. Use the comment box below to send us your question. We will try our best to help you.tags: LG, Lucid 4G, Root