Earlier on this day, we’ve already told you how to root remove some bloatware from the Sony Xperia Neo. Have you successfully follow out guide? If you do, then congratulations. You’ve manage to save some memory in your phone. But this time, we will make it even more better. We will tell you how to increase the internal data storage of Xperia Neo from the default 380MB to 420MB, or similar to Xperia Neo V! Woah, is this even possible? Yes of course. Just follow our steps and everything will be fine. Just remember that this method will wipe all your current data, so you might want to create a backup first.
Now, let’s start the tutorial right away.
1. Root your Xperia Neo and install it with ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Turn off your handset
3. Boot into ClockworkMod Recovery mode
4. Select Backup and Restore, then continue with Backup
5. Wait until the process to finish, then turn off your handset
6. Grab this file, save it into your computer, extract it, and move the file into your phone’s SD card
7. Boot again into Recovery Mode and flash the extracted file using the Flashtool
8. When it’s done, reboot the system, boot to ClockworkMod Recovery, select Backup and Restore, Advanced Restore, and select your last backup
Congratulations! You’ve just increase the size of your Xperia Neo’s internal memory. Now you can save more data in your smartphone. Please note that this won’t harm your system. That’s because 420MB is still considered as safe amount for the whole the system to work fine. If you have any problem with this tutorial, feel free to send us the question via comment box below. We will try our best to help you.tags: 420MB, Internal memory, Sony, Xperia Neo