Samsung Galaxy S II ICS Update Released, Complete Installation Procedure Available Here
Samsung Galaxy S II, the European version, is receiving the new Android 4.0 update today. Currently dubbed as XXLPQ, this Android 4.0.3 firmware is the most anticipated update by all Samsung Galaxy S II owners across the region. Today, we will teach you how to install the Android 4.0.3 XXLPQ firmware in your Samsung Galaxy S II.
Just like usual, before we get started, you should done these following things. First, create a full back up of all your important data, including sms, contacts, settings, apps, videos, and musics. Next, charge your Samsung Galaxy S II up to 60% or above to avoid unexpected black out during the installation process. Finally, enable the USB debugging mode by navigating to Settings > Applications > Development. Once you’re finish with all these stuffs, you can start to install the Android 4.03 XXLPQ firmware in your Samsung Galaxy S II.
1. Grab the Android 4.0.3 XXLPQ firmware and Odin3 v1.83 and save ‘em in your computer. Next, extract both of those .zip file and don’t forget where you placed the extraction files
2. Now, turn off your handset. Press and hold both Volume – and Center button, while simultaneously press the power button. This will make your handset prompted into download mode
3. Launch the Odin v1.83 app and plug in your handset into the computer. The ID : COM section in the program should turn into yellow, indicating that the device is properly connected
4. Click on the PDA button and browse for a file named PDA – I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5. Press the start button and the installation process should start immediately
5. Wait until your handset reboot and turn it off
6. Press and hold both Volume – and OK button, while simultaneously press the power button. This will make you enter the Recovery mode
7. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/Factory Reset. Don’t forget to select the Wipe Cache Partition too. When you’re done with these stuffs, go back to main menu and select Reboot System Now
Congratulations, you’ve successfully install the Android 4.0.3 update on Samsung Galaxy S II. Now you can enjoy lot of ICS goodies like face unlock feature, better multi tasking, data management, people apps, zero shutter lag, and many more. In fact, if you successfully applying the tutorial, why don’t you share your experience with the new ICS on your Samsung Galaxy S II? Just write ‘em down below and we are sure that lot of people would love read your story.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME tar md5, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5 zip, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5 download, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5 zip download, download i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5, i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5 indir, free download i9100xxlpq_i9100oxalpq_i9100xxlpq_home tar md5