Hello SLEETHERZ readers, today I’ll show you how to update Samsung Galaxy Mini to latest Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread S5570LWMKPJ version.
Please do it with your own risk! SLEETHERZ has no responsibilities if there are something happen to your phone.
Ok, let’s start this process :
START UPGRADING SAMSUNG GALAXY MINI TO ANDROID 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD
1) Turn off your phone
2) Remove your SIM Card and SD Card
3) Extract previously downloaded firmware
4) Open ODIN 4.38 on your PC
5) Select from extracted archive: OPS-OPS, Boot-APBOOT, Phone-MODEM, PDA-CODE, CSC-CSC (leave EFS and One Package empty)
6) Connect your phone via USB into PC
7) When the screen is turned on hold POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME and wait until the phone enters the Download Mode
8) If ODIN detected and recognized your phone should light up the first square to the left side
9) Press “Start” button and wait, the process should take ~5 minutes
10) If all goes well your phone should reboot automatically
11) Square should change the color to blue and display “PASS” it means that flashing process was successful and we have the newest firmware
12) Disconnect your phone
13) Turn off your phone
14) Insert your SIM Card and SD Card again
15) Turn on your phone
16) Now you have the newest Samsung Galaxy Mini 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware!