How to Install MIUI 2.3.16 Firmware to Samsung Galaxy SL I9003
Great news for those of you who’re happen to own the Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 and love anything related to rooting or custom OS. Today, the latest MIUI version 2.3.16 is released!. Aside from contain numbers of improvement, this custom ROM also packed with some features that grab from world’s famous manufacturers like Sony’s Bravia Engine, Sony Xcloud, and Beats Audio!
Initial report suggest that some essential features like WiFi, 2G/3G, BLN, sensors, GPS, Bluetooth, video/audio, calls and sms, external SD card, and MIUI apps are working properly at the moment. So there’s no need to worry for sacrificing some function in order to apply this custom ROM.
Just like usual, we will provide you with a full detailed instruction on how to install this MIUI ROM. Before we get started, you must do these following things. First, create a full backup of all your important file, including sms, contacts, settings, and apps. Next, charge your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 for up to 80% or above. Don’t forget to remove or uninstall all antvirus apps in your computer. Finally, navigate to Settings > Applications > Development > and enable the USB Debugging mode. When you’re done with all these stuffs, we can start the tutorial right away.
1. Root your handset with XXKPQ firmware
2. Grab the MIUI 2.3.16 package to your computer. Plug in your handset via USB cable and move the .zip file package to your SD card
3. Remove the phone and enter Recovery Mode by pressing both Volume + and OK button, while simultaneously pressing the Power button
4. Once you already there, select Install zip from SD card and continue with Choose zip from SD card. Select the MIUI .zip file that you’ve already copied before. The installation process should begin immediately
5. When it’s done, go back to main menu, and select Reboot System Now
Congratulations! You’ve just successfully update your Samsung Galaxy SL I9300 with the latest version of MIUI custom ROM. Please let us know how’s this new ROM feels to you. Personally, we are happy with the fact that the team now include an iPhone-like theme on their latest build. Uh, and one more thing. Feel free to ask anything if you have some problem with this tutorial. We will try our best to help you.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about how to install miui rom on galaxy sl gt-i9003, install os in samsung sl