The Official Android 4.0.3 ROM for Acer Iconia Tab A100 and A500 Leaked
Few weeks ago, we whispered a news about Android 4.0 update for some of Acer’s tablets. The Iconia Tab A200 has just receive it’s Ice Cream Sandwich update few days ago, while the A500 and A100 will follow on late April. Well, it seems like you won’t have to wait until that time to taste the ICS. Today, we receive a news that the official Android 4.0 ROM for A500 and A100 is leaked at XDA developer forum.
The Android 4.0.3 firmware for both Acer Iconia Tab A100 and A500 is now available over XDA forum. All you have to do is flashed the ROM into your tablet and it will run on the Android ICS for an instance. Initial report suggest that these ROM works quite well. There’s no feature that currently disabled, just like an official release, although this one is not a final version.
If you want to keep your root access, we suggest you to skip this one. That’s because it will wipe all of your rooting, the moment after you perform the OS update. We have a strong faith that this ROM will be rooted very soon, but if you can’t wait to experience the Android 4.0 in your A100 or A500, you can hit the link below to grab the Android ICS firmware. Anyway, here’s some simple guide on how to install the Android 4.0.3 firmware to Acer Iconia Tab A100 and A500.
1. Grab the leaked rom (A100 or A500) and rename it to update.zip
2. Move the .zip file into your SD card
3. Shut down your tablet. Press and hold the Volume + button and turn on your device
4. Congratulations, you’ve successfully install the Android 4.0.3 in your Acer Iconia Tab A100/A500.
- Where is My Mickey? for Android Released on June 20th. Pricing Start at $0.99
- Virgin Mobile Samsung Galaxy Ring Offered for $179
- Samsung Premiere 2013 Will be Broadcasted Live on YouTube
- Xperia S, Xperia Z, and Xperia SP Now Compatible with DooMLoRD’s Easy Rooting Toolkit from XDA
- US Cellular Moto X Phone XT1055 Stop by FCC
Today Hot News
- how to disable ondevice google search history
- share my files from galaxy 4s to galaxy tablet
- rooting lg ls670 sprint
- cyanogenmod droid razr m
- how do i file share from my galaxy 4s to my galaxy tablet
- how to factory reset a tmobile prism
- v768 reset
- content://com android browser home/
- klu tablet apps
- root inconia a701