How to Install Android 4.0 ICS Plus Sense 3.5 to HTC Rezound
There’s some android handset that lucky enough to receive Android 4.0 ICS update this year. Although the official release is not available yet, there’s some reliable custom ROM that able to make your handset run on the Ice Cream Sandwich. Today, we will teach you how to install Android 4.0 ICS plus HTC Sense 3.5 to HTC Rezound.
As we mentioned earlier, this is not an official release by HTC. Thus, you might face some issues, including system stability. We are also not recommend you to perform this tutorial into a network-locked version of the handset. You might end up with ruining your phone system.
Before we start the tutorial, make sure that your HTC Rezound is rooted and installed with bootloader and S-OFF. Next, make a full backup of all your important data, including contacts, texts, photos, settings, videos, and apps. Charged your battery unit until it reach 60% of it’s maximum power or above. Finally, turn off any anti virus program that installed in your computer and we can start the tutorial right away.
1. Grab the Android 4.0.1 Firmware package for HTC Rezound and save it to your computer.
2. change the original file name rezoundics.zip to PH98IMG.zip.
3. Plug in your phone into the computer and move the .zip file to your SD card
4. Shut down your phone. Press and hold the Volume - and Power button simultaneously. This actions should make your handset prompted into bootloader mode.
5. Select Recovery
6. Select Install Zip from SD Card. Browse and select the .zip file that you’ve already copied on the third step. Press Install
7. The installation process should start immediately.
8. When it is finished, select Go Back, and continue with Reboot System Now