How to Optimize Xperia Play’s SD Card and RAM Performance
Today, we will teach you how to maximize the CPU performance of the Sony Xperia Play. In term of mobile tech, this is known as overclocking. By doing this customization, you’ll experience faster performance on your handset. But it also make your system little bit unstable because this tutorial will tweak the hardware performance to it’s limit, something that isn’t recommended by the manufacturer. That’s why we strongly advised your to do this steps at your own risk.
Increase SD card performance
1. Navigate to /sys/devices/virtual/bdi/179:0 folder in your Xperia Play
2. Press and hold on the read_ahead_kb file. This action will pop out a new menu.
3. Choose Open With Text Editor option
4. Change the current value to 1024
5. Save your changes and exit
This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about optimize xperia play, how to optimize xperia play, xperia play increase available ram
1. Grab the Juwe_Update18082011_RAM_Script.zip
2. Extract the file and put it on your SD card
3. Launch the Root Explorer
4. Navigate to /system/etc/
5. Create a new folder, named it as init.d
6. Copy the S97ramscript file into that folder
7. Set the perms of S97ramscript file to rwxrwxrwx