Five Useful Android Application That Every Kindle Fire Owner Must Sideload
Amazon done very well with their UI customization on Android platform. Integration with Amazon cloud store and service are also perfect. But aside from enhanced android appearance, there’s also some weakness point on Kindle Fire. It has limited home screen and the Silk Browser make your web browsing experience become a disaster.
Thankfully, users are able to sideload or put in non-Amazon application to Kindle Fire. Today, we’re gonna teach you how to do that and also recommend five free and useful application to insert on your Kindle.
Let’s begin with sideload process. Navigate to settings menu. From here, there’s an option to allow the installation of apps from unknown resources. Tap this option and all you have to do is find the right application. You can grab the android application through developer’s website or alternative sites (which is more risky). If own an Android smartphone, you can download the application in Android market and extract the installation package file (or also known as .apk file) using similar apps like Astro File Explorer. But if you don’t have any android device, you can test your luck by asking around forum to find user that upload the .apk file you need.
Once you retrieve the .apk file, you can emailed it to the device and download it from your native email client. The .apk file can be installed using free file manager apps. You can find various type of that apps on Amazon store. Now, you can start to download the 5 most useful android application to sideload on Kindle Fire.
1. Dropbox. This cloud storage service apps will be useful to make your sideload process faster. Upload the .apk file to your Dropbox account from any device, then download and install it directly from your Kindle Fire. Create your own account immediately for free 2GB cloud storage.
2. Dolphin Browser HD. Kindle Fire’s default browser is unable to deliver fast performance in browsing and page rendering. With Dolphin HD, browsing will become much faster and the interface is stretched well in Kindle’s display.
3. Go Launcher. Perfect replacement for Kindle Fire’s default home screen, which basically offer nothing but an application launcher. Go Laucher provide multiple panels and some widgets. Making your home screen looks just like a traditional android tablet.
4. Screen Filter. Reading an e-book on Kindle Fire might become painful for your eyes, if you’re doing it continuously in a long time. That’s because Kindle’s screen is still able to deliver high brightness, even when you set the brightness setting at minimum. Sideload the Screen Filter apps to completely solve this problem. It has a slider to determine how bright/dark you want to display the content. Very effective, eye-friendly, and off course, save your battery lifetime.
5. MoboPlayer. Just like any other android tablet, Kindle Fire come with it’s own default movie player. Off course its not support all the movie format that is available in the market. You can choose other alternatives from Amazon market, but surprisingly, all of them don’t work very well with the device. With MoboPlayer, you can play almost anything. It use gesture command to initiate all of it’s function.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about dolphin browser kindle fire, dolphin browser for kindle fire, best apps to sideload kindle fire, dolphin browser hd kindle fire, dolphin for kindle, dolphin browser hd for kindle fire, kindle fire dolphin browser, dolphin hd kindle fire, best apps to sideload on kindle fire, dolphin for kindle fire