How can i switch back my Galaxy Mini to default Froyo 2.2.1?
Ok, some readers ask me how to switch back my Samsung Galaxy Mini to its default Froyo?
Oops, for Galaxy Mini users, maybe you want to upgrade your Mini to Android 2.3.4? You can read the tutorial here.
Make sure you backup your apps, files etc.
Ok, first you must download the Froyo Firmware ( it’s the 2.2.1 version )
S5570XXKB1 >> DOWNLOAD : www.mediafire.com/?1glws2y8gz8mu7b
S5570XWKC7 >> DOWNLOAD : www.mediafire.com/?8j0cwvabt0dxc2p
PASS : samfirmware.com
S5570DXKA3 DOWNLOAD >> www.mediafire.com/?4m24ouf2av8a5ti
Follow this step below :
How to switch back Samsung Galaxy Mini to Android 2.2.1 Froyo?
1) Turn off your phone
2) Remove your SIM Card and SD Card
3) Extract previously downloaded firmware
4) Open ODIN 4.38 on your PC
5) Select from extracted archive: OPS-OPS, Boot-APBOOT, Phone-MODEM, PDA-CODE, CSC-CSC (leave EFS and One Package empty)
6) Connect your phone via USB into PC
7) When the screen is turned on hold POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME and wait until the phone enters the Download Mode
8) If ODIN detected and recognised your phone should light up the first square to the left side
9) Press “Start” button and wait, the process should take ~5 minutes
10) If all goes well your phone should reboot automatically
11) Square should change the color to blue and display “PASS” it means that flashing process was successful and we have the newest firmware
12) Disconnect your phone
13) Turn off your phone
14) Insert your SIM Card and SD Card again
15) Turn on your phone
16) Now you have switch it back to Android 2.2.1 Froyo