How to update LG Optimus P350 to Firmware v.10c
Hello Sleetherz readers , today I will share an easy tutorial to update your LG Optimus P350 to its latest firmware, version v.10.C
Ok, before, I explain this tutorial, USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! Sleetherz isn’t responsible about anything happen to your LG Optimus P350.
Ok, here we go.
First of all, you have to download these files :
1. Official LG Optimus V.10c Firmware, download here
2. Original Firmware of LG Optimus P350, you can choose below :
3. LG USB Mobile Driver, download directly from Mediafire
Ok, here we go :
1. Make sure that your computer or laptop disconnected from Internet ( Offline)
2. Extract KDZ Updater, install msxml.msi first ( follow the instructions)
3. Install LG USB Mobile Driver
4. Detached microUSB and activate OME by pressing Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button, hold until your screen appear “Emergency Mode”
5. Connect your cable data to OME. Windows will recognize new hardware and install driver. Make sure that those 3 drivers installed well (check Device Manager)
6. Run KDZ Updater, choose 3GQCT on “Type” and DIAG on “PhoneMode”.
7. Browse the Original ROM (V10x_00.kdz — x = ROM version)
8. Click Software Update
9. If you failed to update, detached the battery and tide again. ( Remember : USB still connected to PC)
10. Finish and Enjoy new ROM for your LG Optimus P350
You can see the different, Let’s Images talk