How to Root and Unroot Your Most Motorola Android phones?
Maximizing your phone potential is amazing, especially for Motorola Android phones line up. Rooting is great way to get root access and maximize your phone. You can install any program that you want, remove it, It’s really exciting to root and customizing phone. Today , I’ll give simple tutorial how to root you Android phone using Pete’s Motorola One Click Root.
These scripts and methods were designed for Windows users rooting a DROID 3 device, however, this root method is known to work for the following devices too, with some notes:
Motorola Cliq 2
Motorola DROID (although there are better methods since this is a Google experience device)
Motorola DROID 2 Global
Motorola DROID 3
Motorola DROID Bionic
Motorola DROID Pro
Motorola DROID X
Motorola DROID X2
This root process works on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread or earlier.
Ok, here we go :
How To Root: One-Click for Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008
- Connect your phone with your PC. Make sure that your device is recognized.
- If your phone is connected, but not recognized, you may need to install one of these software drivers:
- Windows universal 32-bit Motorola drivers version 5.2.0
- Windows universal 64-bit Motorola drivers version 5.2.0
- Download Motorola One Click Root package: http://www.psouza4.com/Droid3/PetesMotorolaRootTools_v1.05.zip
- Extract the contents.
- Make sure USB Debugging is enabled on your device. You can find it by browse Settings -> Applications -> Development -> USB Debugging.
- From the extracted folder on your computer, double-click on MotorolaOneClickRoot to begin the root process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the root process.
You can also unroot your Motorola phones via this software. So, happy rooting
Please remember : Rooting can void your warranty, if you want your warranty back, just unroot your device.