How to Share Your Files between your Android device with Any Computer via Wifi?
Share your files never been so easy. I used to share and sync my Android device with my computer via Wifi. But most of users, never know this trick.For you who want to share your files, I recommend Wifi File Explorer Apps.
Wifi File Explorer uses Android device’s Wifi connection to join other wireless network. With this app your can share your files from document, music, PDF etc. It creates a little web browser, so you can browse any device.
How to share it using Wifi File Explorer?
1. Go to your PC
2. Type IP address given by your app. (ex : 192.168.1.77:8000)
3. You’ll see a list of your phone’s files and folders in your browsers window
4. You’re ready to copy files, stream music.
Wifi File Explorer offers password protection to ensure your connection is safe.
I suggest to upgrade it into pro version. With pro-version you can create new directories and download multiple files simultaneously, backup your entire device, stream playlists etc.
You can start to download Wifi File Explorer here
- Hisense Sero 7 Pro Offer Nvidia Tegra 3 and Android 4.1 for $149 Only
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z Global Sales Start this Weekend for $500
- Polaroid PMID720 Now Sold for $100. Featuring Dual-Core CPU and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Google+ for Android Now Feature Auto Backup and Built-In Photo Editor
- Google Hangouts will be Integrated to SMS and Voice Soon
Today Hot News