Okay, today I’ll share nice tutorial about how to overclock your Samsung Galaxy Mini. After Motorola Defy, now the Gio finally got the overclock! Great!
Just remind you, overclocking can make your device smoother and faster, but remember, when you optimize the other side, you can get another side effect such as hardware malfunction, software inabilities etc.
Please remember : DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISKS!
Ok, the way I overclock Samsung Galaxy Mini is using TASS_OC file. First, you have to root your device. Because we will use SetCPU app to set the Freq processor. Okay, here we go.
Note : If your Mini is hang or restarting, that means your Mini isn’t suitable for your current frequency, you should reduce the frequency until you get suitable frequency. REMEMBER, NOT ALL OF GALAXY MINI CAN BE OVERCLOCKED! SO, BEWARE!
1. Download TASS_OC file. You can download lower kernel here, If you fail and your device keep rebooting, you can download the STOCK kernel from XDA-Developer here
2. Extract TASS_OC.7z
3. Open S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38.exe
4. Click the OPS tab, and choose TASS_v.1.0.ops
5. Click the PDA and fill with CODE_S5570DXKA8_REV02_OC.tar.md5
6. Turn off your phone, and run as “Download Mode” by holding Center key + Vol Down key + Power key
7. Wait until ODIN detect it, when you see yellow square with COM X (depend on your ports), Click START
8. Wait until the box become BLUE and said PASS. Restart your phone.
9. Install SetCPU, and you’re ready to overclock your device!
Note : If your Samsung Galaxy Mini hang or restarting, it means that your Mini isn’t compatible with your current frequency. Set it to get suitable frequency.
Enjoy!! Recommend this tutorial to your friends!tags: 800 MHz, ODIN Downloader, Overclock, Samsung Galaxy Mini, Update