Do you still remember Winnie the Pooh from Disney? Or were you even a fan of him when you were still a kid? If yes, then you might want your children to become fans of Winnie the Pooh too. Well, the media to know Winnie the Pooh has become even better than before. Good news for you, the Winnie the Pooh has come to Android in the form of interactive book. The app is called “Winnie the Pooh: What’s a Bear to Do?”.
The interactive book does everything right and is sure to be a favorite among little ones. Fortunately, Disney doesn’t only bring Winnie the Pooh’s character. It also brings many features with it. Those features include:
tags: Disney, feature, interactive book, what's a bear to do, Winnie the Pooh
- Multiple language options to choose from: English, French, German, Spanish, or Japanese.
- Delightful illustrations, professional narration, silly sound effects, and beloved Winnie the Pooh background music.
- Record your voice or your child’s reading the story.
- Three reading modes to suit your mood: Read to Me, Use My Recording, and Auto Turn pages.
- Four interactive jigsaw puzzles combine a classic play pattern with a contemporary twist.
- Tap ‘n’ Play surprises throughout the story.
- Pooh’s Cupboard matching game ties in to the story and reinforces color recognition.
- Visual Index allows you to jump to your favorite page or puzzle.