How to upgrade Samsung Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread (S5830XXKPH)
Today, I will share about How to upgrade your Galaxy Ace to Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread (S5830XXKPH). As we know, the Android 2.3.4 is the latest operating system update from Google. Not many devices has receive this update.
Samfirmware leaked the ROM! Galaxy Ace users, Come on!
Shall not be liable for any resulting damage to your phone! Everything you do at your own risk!
1) Download The Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update files S5830XXKPH here
2) After download, extract the files. If you asked for password, just type this password : samfirmware.com
3) Run ODIN 4.38
4) Select from extracted archive: OPS-OPS, Boot-APBOOT, Phone-MODEM, PDA-CODE, CSC-CSC (leave EFS and One Package empty)
5) Connect your phone via USB into PC
6) When the screen is turned on hold POWER+VOLUME DOWN+HOME and wait until the phone enters the Download Mode
7) If ODIN detected and recognized your phone should light up the first square to the left side
8) Press “Start” button and wait, the process should take ~5 minutes
9) If all goes well your phone should reboot automatically
10) Square should change the color to blue and display “PASS” it means that flashing process was successful and we have the newest firmware
11) Disconnect your phone
12) Turn off your phone
13) Insert your SIM Card and SD Card again
14) Turn on your phone
15) Now you have the newest firmware! Enjoy the Android 2.3.4 on your Galaxy Ace!!