How to Fix Motorola Droid X when it’s failed to update to Android Gingerbread?
Well, after my post about Droid X get Gingerbread update, there are some problem arise. Many users face failed update, some get bricked, some are successful to update their phone.
Many users said that after updating, it’s just go black screen and won’t reboot, and most of them get bricked.
Here, I will give you way to fix your Droid X.
Ok, before update your Droid X it’s better if you :
1. Delete some apps. Too many apps caused your phone crashed with new Gingerbread as we know not any apps can run at Gingerbread. So you better backup your apps and delete all apps (works for many users)
2. Find Wi-fi connection! Yes, this is the best way to update your Droid X to Gingerbread. Stable connectivity can avoid corrupt download. If you use HSDPA, it has unstable connection, so when the download is not complete, your phone will get brick.
Already Update and Get Bricked!!
1. Try to reset your phone and pull the battery. Pull Battery then restart holding in home button when triangle comes up push up and down volume together then highlight wipe option.
2. If that way don’t work, try this one
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Hold the Power and Home buttons down for about 5 seconds.
3. A screen with an exclamation will appear. Tap the Search key.
4. Scroll down to factory reset using the Volume Down button.
5. Confirm the selection.
6. Select Yes — delete all user data then tap OK.
3. If those way still failed, it’s better if you call Verizon. Verizon will replace the phone with the new oneThis article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about Droid, droid x system update failed, droid x update black screen, droid x wont update, droid x, Droid x2 update failed, droid 2 gingerbread update failed, droid x 2 3 update failed, droid x update fails, droid x wont update to 2 3