4 Steps to Clear Google Search History and 3 Steps to Disable Saved Searches
There are times when one of your friends borrow your Android smartphone to search some knowledge, info, or maybe gossips. At that point, maybe you won’t want that your previous search history appears and then opened by your friend. It really can happen, you know, especially if what your friend searches is related to your search history. It is all about privacy, right? So, if you are someone who concern on something like that, here are the steps on how to clear your search history on your Android device:
1. Open your mobile browser on the phone (head to Google.com in case it isn’t your default search page).
2. Signed-in users will see a History link near the bottom of the page, which is where you want to press. If you don’t see the History link, click on Sign in and enter your credentials.
3. Once the History area pops up, press on the Edit button near the top left.
4. Use the small “X” boxes on the left of each search query to delete them individually. If you want to clear all of them at once, you will need to do so from a computer Web browser.
Well, there are some optional steps that is a “better safe than sorry” step by disabling saved searches. Here are the optional steps to disable saved searches:
5. Go back to the main Google page.
6. Press on Settings instead of History.
7. Change the Search History choice to “Do not save searches.”
So, do you feel safer now? Just don’t forget to clear history searches after you use google search if you don’t take the optional steps to disable saved searchesThis article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about Google Search, google, facebook, search, clear facebook search history, how to clear google history on samsung galaxy, how to delete facebook search history, how to clear facebook search history, google images, how to delete google search history on samsung galaxy s2