After surprising us with Amazon Android Market, now amazon will get more seriously attention for Android product. Yes, according to the source, Amazon will release their first Android phone codenamed as BLAZE.
Blaze will release in August this year, from the pic we can conclude that Amazon will release high caliber phone.
Have a look the Amazon Blaze Full Specifications below :
* 4.3-inch Mirasol display
* 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8660 processor
* 512MB of RAM
* 32GB of internal storage
* 8GB microSD card included
* 1.3MP front-facing camera
* 5MP rear camera
* MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) port for both microUSB and microHDMI
* DLNA connectivity
* Possible NFC chip – we haven’t been able to confirm this, but given recent rumors, it’s a strong possibility
* Bluetooth 2.1/3.0
* GSM/HSPA+ on AT&T and possibly a Verizon variant, but we’re not sure yet
* 9.25mm thick
* 120g weight
* 1700mAh Lithium Ion battery
* Solar panel on battery cover (hope you get a lot of sun in your area)
Amazon Blaze will run Android Gingerbread with Blaze UI. What is Blaze UI? you will know it soon, for example, page turning animations, is visible throughout the user interface, and whole operating system will more orange same like Amazon color.
Amazon has promise that they will upgrade the devices frequently and quickly, so you won’t wait longer to upgrade your device to the latest Android OS.