How to Setup Wifi Hotspot on Samsung Mesmerize?
This tutorial is explain about how to setup wifi hotspot for Samsung Mesmerize when you have upgrade it to Android 2.2 Froyo
Once you upgrade your Mesmerize you can launch Portable Wi-Fi® Hotspot to allow other devices to use your 3G internet connection.
1. From the Wireless & Network Settings menu, touch Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
2. Touch Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot to launch Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot. Read the information about
Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot, then touch Accept to proceed.
3. Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot consumes battery power. Read the information about battery usage,
then touch Turn on Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot to proceed.
4. Your device establishes a connection to the network for the Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
5. Activate Wi-Fi on your PC or other device, then follow the prompts on your device to connect.
Tip: Your device’s default password is your device number.
6. When you are finished using Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot, touch Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot to close
Note: The use of Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot requires that you are on the appropriate data plan prior to use.This article is helpful for our readers when they're searching about samsung mesmerize wifi hotspot, samsung mesmerize hotspot, HTC PORTABLE hotspot default password, wifi hotspot, htc portable hotspot password, android hotspot default password, android wifi, samsung mesmerize hot spot, samsung 4g hotspot default password, samsung mesmerize wireless hotspot